Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 15, 2006

vomut

Evening all, hope you're all well. Had a good weekend at my last aromatherapy course and am confident my exam went well. Just been out to a memorial service at Auckland hospital so not feeling especially humourous tonight, but Carly's blog made me laugh a lot tonight, so check it out...

One thing that did make me laugh this weekend was one of the ladies talking about her daughter having had nits recently, which i know, isn't particularly funny in itself, just that kiwi accent making 'nits' in to 'nuts'.....he he he, they just can't say their 'i's ....it's the 'fush and chups wuth vunegar' syndrome!

Jenna's got a tummy bug that Heidi has had now, and wouldn't you know it.....i buy myself new underwear once in a blue moon, and last week treated myself to some lovely, albeit expensive although-bought-from-the-outlet-shop-so-not -so-expensive, bras. This week, said expensive bra has been vomited down TWICE. Clearly no good can come from cuddling sick children.

Anyhoo. Off to bed for an early one; was awoken at 5am today by "mummy.....i don't feel very wel........bleuuuuurghhhhhhhh" Dontcha just LOVE the smell of vomit at 5am??!!
xxxx

1 comment:

vicki_f said...

Oh Jo.... No one likes it when uncle chunder makes a visit, I hope the girls are feeling better soon.
Hearn bay... Ohhh I mean Turkey was great, there are a few pics on my page now will add some more soon.