Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

in the middle of the night...

It is 2.40 am. i am VERY awake. i owuld probably be less awake if i stopped playing on the computer but it is, for now, preferable to lying in bed feeling sad. It will not be more preferable when i have to look after the children alone tomorrow because Adrian is at his album launch party. I am quite scared; i haven't looked after 3 children alone for about 3 weeks!

Will upload my favourite picture of the holiday, even though i must say it is not my best photo ever! In my defence, dad had just jabbed me in the ribs and Chris caught my ridiculous face with precision timing. It just makes me howl with laughter every time i see it.

Anyways, i suppose i'd better be getting back to bed. love to all xx

No comments: