Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2007

Slightly more awake

A little more awake today :) Although Saturday was a mammoth 19 hour day due to me waking up so early.

Anne and Des really did jet off to England today - really really this time, i am sitting at my computer in Auckland, it's definitely not me this time! It's going to take a wee while before i'd be prepared to do that journey again.

Feeling a little more settled in at home today, although certainly more resolute that Auckland is not the place for me. I don't feel miserably homesick, just glad i've made my mind up and made an informed decision that i really would rather be at home. It's just going to be a lot of baby steps over an extended time to implement it.

Adrian started his new job today and it seems all has been going well so far; he was, in his own words "more nervous than when i got married" this morning. This was probably compounded by the fact that, despite having had 3 whole weeks to buy something to wear, he left it until THIS MORNING to go out and buy something suitable to wear. Honestly, men!

Some more holiday snaps......a nice one of me and mum at the Potter in Lancing, where i found a HAIR in my profiteroles; be warned!


Laura, Richard and I ready for our first night out in Worthing in years. We might as well have had our walking sticks with us, we all felt that old!


Nice one of me and pa in the garden :)


Off to dish the dinner now, and make another cup of fabulous English tea....they just don't make the bags strong enough over here. NZ can have the coffee but England wins hands down on tea.

xx

No comments: