Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chuckling away...

I am still in the depths of despair but a very funny announcement i heard today has had me chuckling away to myself. I was in Sylvia Park ( swanky great big brand new mall-type thing) and driving past the train station attached to it with my window down. The next second i heard over the railway tannoy:

"If you urinate in that shelter one more time young man, i will come down there and chop it off and you won't be able to urinate anywhere"

I was in stitches, i tell you....best thing i've heard in ages.

Also got news today that Jenna starts Morning kindy on Monday, so it'll just be me and Heidi in the mornings now which will be nice and quiet, no doubt!

Adrian started his new job yesterday and all seems to be well, they sound like nice people and hopefully all will continue to go well. Mum and Dad are about 3 hours into their mammoth 13 hour trip home from Hong Kong as i type; bet they'll be glad to be back on solid ground.

Other than all that, it's back to normality so quickly.

No comments: