Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I blame Carly ( not for everything!)

Clearly by having a link to Carly's blog she has managed to transmit her cold to me via the internet. I feel gross, and all there is on telly is The Bold and the Beautiful and Days Of Our Lives - where's Lorraine Kelly and Phillip Schofield and Loose Women when you're stuck on the couch feeling sorry for yourself?

As it is Jenna and I are watching Pirates of Penzance and having a good laugh. I cannot go outside for it is so bright that my poor sore eyes feel like they may actually spotaneously combust.

Seriously Carly - do you want to swap lives? I want wintery Christmas - you're fed up of being cold....think how pleased our mothers would be! (i obviously don't actually blame you....I do hope you feel better soon!)


Bleurgh. Cough. Sniff. xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited at 5.30pm to add:

Christmas has begun at The Bergmans. As Adrian is completely indifferent about Christmas i decided we would put the Christmas tree up today for something to do, and in true Hill tradition we all sang along to The Muppets whilst doing it ( ok, well, actually that would be just me singing The Muppets then.....!) In fact i got all teary because they started singing something about being home for Christmas *sniff sniff*


I had help from all quarters as you can see and everyone's fed up now and they've all gone outside to make mud pies. 2 nasty things happened though - i found 2 snails attached to the trunk/pole part of the tree and then a cockroach climbed out of the tinsel. EWWWW. I hate having a cellar.

Who wants to bet that tree will get pulled down about 154 times before Christmas?

I also found a lot of Claire's hair in the tree from last year. Thanks Claire, we won't forget you this year, you're STILL moulting all over my carpet :)

I watched some more dvd's from mum and dad today and managed to make the Railway Children work the whole way through and that made me cry too. A LOT. The guilty party knows who he is and why he's made me cry!

Right, off to make a salad. Nothing FEELS right. Still. This is NZ Christmas #4 for me and it still.......well, you know the rest. I won't whinge any more. Ding dong, Glad Tidings, all the rest of it.

*sniff sniff sniff* - no honestly, i'm fine....it's just my cold making my eyes water......*sniff sniff SNIFF*

*booooo hoooooooooo hooooooooooo*

1 comment:

vicki_f said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.... A big get well hug for Jo, hope you are feeling better soon.